Blablaland Powa Index du Forum
Blablaland Powa
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DE BLABLALAND,ICI VOUS POURREZ PARLER DE VOUS,PRESENTEZ VOS SKIN ET MEME GAGNER DES CODES!! ATTENTION: IL FAUT VOUS ENREGISTRER POUR POSTER ET PARTICIPER

Blablaland Powa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Weird lag/controller input /car becomes slowed down ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blablaland Powa Index du Forum -> Les mini-jeux du forum -> Jeux de voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Weird lag/controller input /car becomes slowed down Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have a bit of a rough situation here.I have done all the things i could think of , found different type of solution for weeks and still arrive to no solution.
So here is my problem , when ever i start the game and playing for a few minutes , the car will suddenly have a change in physics like everything is slowed down and seems to become very heavy, unable to turn properly as the turning is so stiff , when aerialling it seems like its in space on low gravity , unable to control it . This mainly starts shortly after I go into free play for a bit of a test drive . 

So heres what i have tried :
-changing between controllers (xbox one controller and xbox elite controller)
-uninstalling and installing different drivers for the controllers
-installing different drivers (very dated drivers and the updated drivers) for the GPU ( having the gtx 970)
-trying all kinds of solution of the forums and reddit for stuttering fix/ controller input lag / windows 10 lagging games and stuff
-trying on windows 10 and reverting back to windows 7 

None of them has solved the issue , some of them may seem like it solved the issue for a couple of minutes and it will come back again. One thing I notice will instantly cause the car to change is when i drive at full speed with boost hitting the ball straight on without dodging. This problem has been happening for weeks and Im still unable to find a solution for it . Extremely frustrating.

thanks

more details:

Medical Device Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blablaland Powa Index du Forum -> Les mini-jeux du forum -> Jeux de voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006