Blablaland Powa Index du Forum
Blablaland Powa
BIENVENUE SUR LE FORUM DE BLABLALAND,ICI VOUS POURREZ PARLER DE VOUS,PRESENTEZ VOS SKIN ET MEME GAGNER DES CODES!! ATTENTION: IL FAUT VOUS ENREGISTRER POUR POSTER ET PARTICIPER

Blablaland Powa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: card games for you ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blablaland Powa Index du Forum -> Les mini-jeux du forum -> Jeux de voitures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 15:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: card games for you Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have noticed that since I have started playing MtG, I am extremely prejudiced against other similar card games. Not because I want to; they just often feel very dumb in comparison.

Some time ago I tried the demo for the Xbox 360 Yu-Gi-Oh game. Granted, this is an extremely limited and poor introduction to said card game (and I most certainly didn't get to see the full richness of the game), but even the little I saw was not very enticing. The two things that were most repulsive were the limited amount of permanents you could Houla on the board and, especially, the fact that the attacker decides the target of combat damage for the attacking creatures. (There were also other minor things, such as lack of mana resources and summoning sickness.)

Today I finally tried Hearthstone for the first time, because it was published for the iPad. I couldn't help but get the feeling that it's a dumbed-down version of MtG. There's only one "color" of mana, your manabase increases automatically each turn (ie. there are no lands), all creatures have effectively vigilance, combat damage is not removed at the end of the turn (if I understood that part correctly) and, most damningly, the attacker decides the target of combat damage for each creature. The defending player has no say on that matter. (This last thing is the one that I most detest in these games. It removes so much of the tactical depth...)

thanks

more details:

Business Overview Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 15:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blablaland Powa Index du Forum -> Les mini-jeux du forum -> Jeux de voitures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006